Sunday, May 4

Someone please kill me because I can't do it myself...

Silly title. I am not suicidal, I only wish that I didn't exist at all. Just one of those low times where I want to obliviate myself playing video games, sleeping long after my back aches from the bed, lie on the floor in my dark basement and numbly sing the alphabet over and over again.

How do we gather up the strength to go on, alone, unsuccessful, miserable? Sometimes it's the social pressure. Don't let on that you're unhappy, that your life sucks, make sure they don't know, don't let it show.

"So if you wanna burn yourself, remember that I love you
and if you wanna cut yourself, remember that I love you
and if you wanna kill yourself, remember that I love you
Call me up before you're dead,
we can make some plans instead
send me an IM, I'll be your friend"
-Kimya Dawson

Well these lyrics just cheer me right up! (you can hear the song here. The video is inconsequential. Interesting song...)

No comments: