Wednesday, March 18

cultural propaganda

Today's treasures of inspiration

The following image is partly why I like to look at propaganda posters for style. Simple, bold message, a few colours, a basic image. All designed for maximum impact.
From here


Even though this style isn't my personal favourite, it definitely gets kudos.


Dark, rich colours and designs with a brighter tone of flight against the white.
From here


This one brings me somewhere in emotions, in spirit. Familiarity and comfort seeps into me... Brings me to daydreams.


I LOVE this art style. Simple, thin outlines, monochrome shadows unify this image, convey stillness, peace, comfort.


Bold, a little hip to appeal to the right audience


Absolutely hilarious.... his posture, the simple typography... Just as the image is very basic and fundamental, so is the problem.

No comments: