Tuesday, August 19

I'm back!

I haven't posted in a while, which both disappoints not only myself, but you. I'm positive of it, and I am sorry.

Here are some pictures of the latest: they've been edited with iPhoto on my new MacBook instead of Microsoft Office Photo Editor. It's like fumbling my way around in the dark, in a room I've never seen.... but I did manage to come up with a couple of different effects:


This one makes me think of a greeting card or some kind of graphic:

And the following: slightly antique, with some real texture. I like how dark it gets in places.

This was my experiment with water drops. I hope there will be more, and of better condition, in the future!

Getting this lightning image below wasn't as daunting as I thought it would be. All I need is a place with a better vantage point, like a lake maybe. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Julius said...

Very nice shots.

lime59 said...

Thanks! I'll have to replenish my stock of good ones now though...